Thursday 20 September 2012

Holiday life doing everyday stuff....


Okay so traveling and being on constant holiday for 6 months is a dream come true, no doubt about that. Loving every minute of it! I love the fact that I get to know myself, my boyfriend and my daugther better and better every day. That I have time to sit on the beach and stare endlessly at the ocean. Away from all the "most" dos and the "most" haves of the place we still refeer to as home, Oslo. 
Its a blessing to wake up....
in the morning and be able to spend the whole day playing with the little baby girl. When I was living in Oslo I thought kids needed a room full of toys to play with, well I am learning differently now. A bucket, beach and ocean, two loving parents and lots of laughter.
Althought having said all this, traveling with someone is a whole world of different from traveling alone, and ofcourse there are challenges along the way. However this makes it even more interesting, fighting, solving, learning changing and smile even deeper. No such thing as soul to soul education.... I love traveling with you Kristian, and I love the way our holiday feeling is now every day life doing every day stuff....



Having breakfast....

Having lunch...



Chilling with mommy...

Chilling with daddy...


Playing...



Doing DIY



Food Shopping



Drinking coconut water





Taking the elevator


Going for a walk...





Learning to walk...


Having dinner with family...



a

No comments:

Post a Comment