Sunday 4 November 2012

The 1 rule of traveling, go when you can!



I am starting to consider myself as a "professional" traveller now, I have more or less travelled my whole life, on longer and shorter trips. The last long one was almost 2 years, and I circled the globe twice. This time around I am travelling with my beautiful littlebabyexplorer and prince charming. We have as of yet not circled the globe, but we have been on the road now for almost 4 months. Besides from having the time of our lives as a family, we are also making valuable lessons that we can put in our backpack and take with us. (and share, sharing is caring :) )

So my 1 rule of travelling:
Go when you can! To the bathroom ;) Especially when travelling in Asia and remote places you never know where your next toilet is going to be, and not everywhere is suitable for a one time toilet! Although in saying that if you have to go you have to go. Like one of my friends told me about her a trip she did in India. She was on a 24 hour bus journey from Mumbai to Bangalore, and she got the shits. Those of you that have been to India knows that is quite normal, but still unpleasant, especially when the only toilet on the bus is NOT working. Just what you need. So what do you do? Well you scream out to the bus driver to stop the bus, and excuse yourself to your fellow passengers and tell them its either inside or outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment