Monday 8 October 2012

Kristians 40th birthday Insolito Hotel and Spa Buzios


4 decades seems like a really long time when you think about it, but he claims himself that he feel no older no than he did 2 decades ago. I would not know, since I am not a day over 25 :) Every year my close friends congratulate me on my 25 th birthday again. I like it that way. 25 is a good age I think. I know I know, all stages of lives has its own charm, that is not what I am saying, its more like deciding my brain that I am still 25 so that my body won't deteriorate...

But yeah 40 years big 40. So what to give a man that has "everything" celebration in style. 5 days at the best hotel in Buzios; Insolito. And WOW what a hotel. Everything was perfect! This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. It had everything! From the quiet chill out zen areas to the buzzing hip beach restaurant bar with great music. The views the pools, I am speechless. They even made a great Birthday present for Kristian on his birthday!

 I was so lucky to have a long chat one morning with the owner Emanuelle Meeus de Clermont-Tonnerre. What a true inspiration! I am in awe of her and her accomplishments. She is wise beyond her years! She used to be a lawyer in France before she met her husband. He had a simple summer house in Buzios and were doing import export from France to Brazil. One day she decided to take a leap, and rebuild the summer house and start a hotel. She was 29 at the time, and she told me that now she does not understand why she was so scared back then, everything ended so good. She told me she had so much fun it took her 2 years to tell her friends she was working. Wow that is what I want! I wanna have so much fun with making money that I am embarrassed to calling it work!



Regarding the rest of the place the pictures from Insolito speaks for it self…


















































No comments:

Post a Comment